- 1. Definition of personal information
- "Personal information"is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, and can be easily collated with other information. It is something that can be done and thereby identify a specific individual.
- 2. Collection of personal information
- This shop may collect your personal information when you purchase products or make inquiries.
When collecting, we will specify the purpose of use and use legal and fair means.
The personal information collected at this shop is as follows.
a) Name, furigana
c) Phone number
d) Email address
f) Shipping information
g) Transaction history with this shop and its contents
h) Information that can be identified by a specific individual by combining the above
- 3. Use of personal information
- The purpose of using the personal information entrusted to us by our customers is as follows.
a) Confirmation and inquiry of your order
b) Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
c) When replying to an inquiry
This shop will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer except in the following cases.
a) When required by law, and when it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law.
b) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
c) When exchanging personal data with an affiliated company of the company that operates this shop
- 4. Security management of personal information
- For the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, the service provider will take rational, organizational, physical, human and technical measures, and at this shop, we will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. We will endeavor to prevent risks such as unauthorized intrusion into data, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- 5. Correction and deletion of personal information
- Please let us know the correction/deletion of the personal information entrusted to you by the following inquiries.
Also, if you have registered as a user, you can correct your personal information from the menu"My Account"on this site.
* A cookie is information that is sent from the server computer to your browser and stored on the hard disk of your computer.
- 7. About using SSL
- When entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent interception, obstruction, or falsification of this information in order to ensure security.
* SSL is a function to send and receive information to prevent eavesdropping and data tampering by encrypting information. By using SSL, it is possible to send information more securely.
- 8. Contact information
- Please see the notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law.
- When we change the personal information we collect, the purpose of use, or other privacy policies, we will announce the changes to this page.