The sauce using Japanese herbs that change with the seasons (such as perilla tree buds and trefoil) has a refreshing taste.
・ Two spiny lobsters, about 330g
・ Two Japanese-style genovese sauces Approximately 60g x 2 (pine nuts, miso, sake, mirin, trefoil, perilla, auction, white sauce)
* The Bisutoro set contains two half-body spiny lobsters.
* We will pack it in a special gift box and send it to you.
・ Slowly thaw the spiny lobster and Japanese-style genovese sauce in the refrigerator the day before you eat it to make it delicious.
・ If you are in a hurry, thaw in running water in a vacuum package.
[How to make]
Preheat 220-230 degrees, apply a special sauce to the spiny lobster, put it in for 12 to 15 minutes, and when the surface is browned, it is complete.
* You can enjoy it more deliciously by adding natural cheese and grated cheese (not included).
Spread the oil on a frying pan, put the spiny lobster coated with the special sauce on it, cover it, and steam it for 12 to 15 minutes.
Confirm that the spiny lobster is on fire with a gold skewer, and if there is no problem, it is ready.
Expiration date Within 3 days after thawing (refrigerate required)
Best-by date Frozen storage within 1 month (freezing required) Consume as soon as possible.
Storage method Store frozen (-18 ° C or less)
* This product will be delivered frozen by cool mail (frozen).
※The photograph is an image.
* Since the market price of spiny lobster fluctuates, the amount is subject to change.